Re: Debian 9.7 , Downloading issue

Hi,

Please don't expect that i reply to private mails or keep them private,
unless your mail contains a good reason why it shall stay private.

Muhammad Owais wrote directly to my mail address:
> As I found the DVD over here I need the 9.7 version link that I couldn't
> find.
> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.13.0/amd64/bt-dvd/

It seems there is no BitTorrent offer for 9.7.0.
You will have to use Jigdo and the files in
  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.7.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/

Fabio Avanzi wrote directly to my mail address, too:
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/JigdoDownloadHowto

This, or
- the "How to download an image with jigdo" in
    https://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
  which points to
    https://www.einval.com/~steve/software/jigdo/
- the Jigdo part of the wider description how to download Jigdo ISOs if
  you have no system which can provide the "jigdo-lite" program:
    https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#Install_package_jigdo-file
  up to "Verify the downloaded ISOs".

Of course you will have to enter the appropriate URLs for 9.7.0 amd64.
In any case:
  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.7.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/debian-9.7.0-amd64-DVD-1.jigdo
The checksum files are at
  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.7.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/SHA512SUMS
  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.7.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/SHA512SUMS.sign

Depending on the age of your jigdo-lite program, you will have to download
the .jigdo file manually and also the .template file:
  https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/9.7.0/amd64/jigdo-dvd/debian-9.7.0-amd64-DVD-1.template
The reason is given n
  https://wiki.debian.org/JigdoOnLive#If_needed.2C_work_around_a_shortcoming_of_older_jigdo-lite

The same applies to downloading DVD-2 and DVD-3.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas