Re: Streamlining d-i releases

On 16829 March 1977, Cyril Brulebois wrote:

I put SSH trigger into the room, instead of sudo. You supply the version on the ssh cmdline, and if that exists in unstable, a copy-installer is
run with that version.
That looks very good to me, thanks!
Could even be extended to have source and target suite selectable too.
I think we only released the installer via tpu once, at least that I
could confirm by checking my sent box:

I prepared a little script. Now need a SSH key to allow.
Usage is simple, you MUST supply a version, you CAN supply a source and
a dest suite. Space seperated.
It checks amd64s installer in that suite, and if the version directory
exists, it calls dak copy-installer on it.

--
bye, Joerg