Re: 11.7 planning + bookworm planning

On Thu, 2023-04-20 at 11:32 +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Progress \o/.
>
> On 13-04-2023 11:29, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > For me to do the release, I'd need to get my hands on the key.
>
> I'm in contact with Jonathan and we're convinced we'll be able to
> get the key to me in time.

I'm aware this still needs much more input from me :-/ but as a quick
note, for the record it's key*s*. The Release files contain both
codenames and suite designations, so the moves of stable to oldstable
and oldstable to oldoldstable mean that buster and bullseye's Release
files will also need re-signing.

Regards,

Adam