Re: Daily build status update

Hi Ondrej,

Ondrej K. <ondrej.k@protonmail.ch> (2023-05-26):
> as Debian Bookworm is heading to its final stage, I like to test daily
> builds from https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/ time to
> time.

Those might make sense when there's a long period before the first Alpha
release (at the beginning of a development cycle), or between two releases
(Alpha or RC). With the release getting closer and closer, testing actual
D-I RCs is more valuable to us (at least with my D-I release manager hat).

FWIW: RC 4 should happen shortly.

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2023/05/msg01075.html

> But recently I found out that the "Daily build status" on the page
> says - Status last updated: 29th January 2016.
>
> Could you check it out please and tell me whether you are aware of it?

That seems to be the last update of the header, and that looks fine to me.
If there were some big bad bugs, we would mention them, and bump the date.
Then remove them as they get fixed, also bumping the date.

If anything, the daily-trace file is outdated and should go away (and/or
the machinery being it should get fixed so that it gets refreshed again).

I'll leave that to another debian-cd person to figure out.

Cheers,