mlterm fonts size

Hi list
I use mlterm now and find it's aafont( mlterm -A)
It's really beautifule and sorpport various language coding.

The problem bug me a lot is mlterm's fontsize, which seems that the english
fonts size is smaller than it's chinese conterparts

of course I can change the fonts size in
~/.mlterm/main
 fontsize=22

~/.mlterm/aafont
ISO8859_1=Andale Mono-iso10646-1;
GB2312_80=AR PL SungtiL GB-iso10646-1;
GBK=AR PL SungtiL GB-iso10646-1;

Can we assign each font with different size ? and How ?

I googled and read the man page, didn't get much to nailed down the problem.

any idea?

Thank you.

--
You will gain money by a speculation or lottery.