Re: Chinese Input Method similar to Windows IME?

On Fri, Mar 17, 2006 at 03:29:59PM -0500, Curt Howland wrote:

> Many thanks, I will give this a try and see how she likes it. It looks
> like it handles Japanese also, which is important, and it would be
> nice if there was a consistant interface for both.

Hi Curt,

[put scim maintainer hat on]

Note that for native Japanese speakers, scim-anthy is a much better
choice than scim-tables-ja.  Unfortunately scim-anthy is not available
in stable.  You can, however, also have a look at scim-uim.

Ming
2006.03.17