Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

Hi all,

> I'm fine with uploading the packages as is, either with or without the WIP
> patch. I don't think that the previous comments of Fabio were intended to be

I have added an improved version of the patch that adds a bit of
explanation to the dialog, and have uploaded the whole beast ...

I made a stupid error (due to for i in *.git ; do cd $i; dch -r -D ....)
and increased the version of cinnamon-desktop-environment from 4.2 to 4.3
instead of to 4.2.1. I have uploaded a version 4.3+really4.2.1 to make
clear that this is not cinnamon 4.3.

Let us see how the build daemons are struggling with the builds ...

All the best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev