Please add new banshee extension

Dear list,

Who would I need to speak with (or bribe with beer) about updating banshee-community-extensions-1.8.0-1?  There has been a new extension (banshee-ampache-extension) committed to upstreams git repo. I would be greatly appreciative if this could be added to the current package :)

If there is anything I can do to help please give me a shout.

Best regards
Charlie

--
We are debian.org.