Re: EC2: Debian 7.6 AMIs now available

Dnia 2014-07-24, czw o godzinie 20:53 +0800, James Bromberger pisze:
> Hi again,
>
> Now with US GovCloud AMIs for Debian 7.6 - including an HVM image in
> GovCloud for the first time.

Does it mean that we have working HVM images, or is too early
to open champagne ;-) ?

BTW - can you explain how you generate images:
> If anyone else whats to also generate these (or the 6.0.10 AMIs)
> then please speak up and I'll get you set up to create these and
> walk you through the tagging and maintenance I have been doing
> within the AWS account.

If you need some help with maintaing those, I might try to step
up to do it.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak  GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860