Re: AMI storage permissions

To add detail to this request and hopefully useful specifics:

In Amazon AWS eu-west-1 region, the latest Debian 9 AMI is
ami-d037cda9. This machine image is underpinned by snapshot
snap-038fec8da9e5147a6. Since this snapshot is not publicly shared
(even though the AMI itself is) it's not possible to copy the AMI and
enable storage encryption.

The Ubuntu LTS 16.04 AMI ami-17d11e6e is an example of a public AMI
and public snapshot (snap-05d06dc5b34b5236b) if that's a useful
reference.

Is Noah Meyerhans still the builder of the most recent Stretch AMIs?

Thanks,
Jacob