Re: Next team meeting: Wed Mar 10 @19:00 UTC

Hello,

On Wed, Mar 03, 2021 at 11:52:42AM -0800, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> Our next team meeting is coming up next week, Mar 10 @19:00UTC.  The
> url for the jitsi meeting will be:
> https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianCloudMeeting20210310

Since a number of folks were not able to attend, it was just Bastian and I.  We
discussed these cloud topics:

- the proposal to document the cloud image lifecycle.  We agreed this is a good
idea, but should be discussed with more team members.  I'll send another email
with more details to discuss this topic.

- vagrant images will continue to be delivered using a different toolchain,
similar to the docker images.  We had no immediate concerns about this.

- mirror DNS names.  We still don't have hostnames for per-cloud mirrors that
we control.  I will follow up with DSA to see if we can get this moving.

Until next time,
Ross