Re: removing debian-consultants list

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away
Timothy wrote:

> Due to the poor economy, I am not currently doing much Linux
> consulting, but in 1999 and 2000, it was ALL that I did (very
> happily).  To me, dropping the list would feel like a nail in the
> coffin (i.e. it would indicate that we have given up on consulting
> coming back).

While I've never been a Debian consultant (well, paid anyway ;-), being
one is at or near the top of my goals. Having this list, IMHO, is a Good
Thing(tm). I would be grateful for anyone in or near central PA USA (or
anywhere, for that matter) who would like to talk to and/or advise me
about getting started.

> And since there HAS been a flurry of activity today, we are all
> obviously subscribed and ready to pounce on anything that comes on
> this list.  It is, therefore, doing it's job.

Agreed. Keep the list!

cheers,
mark

(o_