Re: Procedure for submitting requests for clarification to the committee

Hi,

 Raul> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
 >> Of course not. I am trying to set up a process how we handle
 >> issues in general, and talking about a particular issue would
 >> be off topic.

 Raul> Standards set up without any real experience are almost always wrong.

        We are not talking about standards here, for gods sake. We are
 not even talking Policy. We are twalking about setting up guidelines,
 and something that can be adapted as we go along. Jumping in without
 even tinking about scalable methods is unwise.

        This of this as a business plan that one needs to have before
 anyone lends you money to start off. We need a plan, something that
 takes care of the problems that we can envisage right now. It may not
 be the final form that we need to use, but a well thought out plan
 may take us most fo the way there, and not require disaster-mode
 changes.

        manoj
 Albert Einstein