Re: Selecting a chairman

Hi,

 Raul> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
 >> Yes, I agree we neeed a charman. I would have selected dwarf
 >> as being the most level headed of us here, or less likely to be
 >> provocative. And consensus building would be very important here.

 Raul> Can we count that as a vote for Dwarf?

        Yes, please. I have nothing against the other members of the
 committee -- I greatly respect your technical abilities, for
 example. However, chairing this committee is more about consensus
 than anything else, and dwarf has been in the past less grating than
 any of the rest of us (sorry).

        manoj
--
 Mausoleum: The final and funniest folly of the rich. Ambrose Bierce