Re: please vote...

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 10:27:25AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         Since we called for votes a long time ago, can we hear from
>  the silent members of the ctte? Do we need new members (we are at the
>  low end of acceptable strngth of the ctte, I think).

I suspect that Guy and Ian have switched to different email addresses.

I'm not sure whether Klee is just busy, or whether he checks his
other (apple.com) email address more frequently than his debian.org
address.

Earlier today I sent all three of them personal messages -- I hope to
hear from them soon.  [If I don't see something from them by tomorrow
I guess I'll try finding phone numbers for them.]

--
Raul