Re: Calling Klee and Guy to vote for the Chair

Previously Dale Scheetz wrote:
> Before we can decide on the current proposals before us, I believe we need
> to settle the issue of the Chair, so we have a mechanism to call a vote.

I seem to remember that Klee had decided what to vote on saturday.
Apparently he hasn't gotten around to actually voting yet.. Klee?

> I may not be correct, but it was my understanding that the DPL was also,
> "automaticly" a member of this committee.

I don't think so actually.

> Even if that is not to be the case in the future, I believe we should
> treat him as an honorary member and ask him to break the tie.

If there is still a tie on friday I'll cast a vote if you still want me
to.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl