Re: Away notice

Hi,
>>"Ian" == Ian Jackson <ian@davenant.greenend.org.uk> writes:

 Ian> Does your message constitute a resignation from the Technical
 Ian> Committee ?  We need to know this so that we know what the quorum is,
 Ian> etc.

        No. I would have said so if it was. Surely this is not a
 problem? We are going to be away on vacation and business from
 time to tiem, are we not? And I am merely pulling back the time I
 spend on the project, and still read this list, so I'll be available
 to resolve this issue.

        manoj
--
 The University of California Statistics Department; where mean is
 normal, and deviation standard.