Re: FTP masters willingly blocking OpenStack nova 2013.1 just right before the OpenStack summit

On 04/15/2013 08:36 PM, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I would prefer it
> if you stopped throwing around public accusations of ill will unless

Hi,

This is a *mistake* which I just did. I was intending to send a mail to
the ctte memebers, and not to the list. I feel truly sorry for that.

I was in fact, trying to ask for advices, precisely to avoid any public
laundry washing. :(

Please everyone, excuse me for that big mistake.

Thomas