Re: Number of developers in daylight

On 01/08/2002 12:10:05 PM Edward Betts wrote:
>> I wrote a script to see how many developers there are in daylight at any
time,
>> for example right now, at 13:50 GMT there are 432 developers in
daylight, and
>> 169 developers not in daylight.

Can you track how many developers are in moonlight?  I think more of us do
Debian-work via moonlight rather than via sunlight.

Making a KDE / Gnome / Windowmaker applet for this would be marginally
amusing.

Integrating this with weather data would be amusing.  The average Debian
developer is 10 degrees C, with an average windspeed of ...