Re: Number of developers in daylight

On Jan 08, Andrew Suffield wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 06:10:05PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> > I wrote a script to see how many developers there are in daylight at any time,
> > for example right now, at 13:50 GMT there are 432 developers in daylight, and
> > 169 developers not in daylight.
>
> The other 400-odd are in electric lighting?

obviously you ment the 160ish developers :)

Unless you mean those DOC students who never leave the labs ;P  Then us
physics students ain't much better......

Alex

/ In order to live free and happily, you \
| must sacrifice boredom. It is not      |
\ always an easy sacrifice.              /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||