Re: Email Stats

also sprach Matthew Wright <matt@wavelet.ath.cx> [2002.01.09.0121 +0100]:
> How about, instead of filtering at the server, just add in some header
> that gets put on any email sent from someone who isn't subscribed to
> the list, making it easier for anyone who wants to to block those out?

that's what i do on my servers. the problem is that, for instance
spamassassin, takes about 1 second to check an email. imagine the load
at the MXs of lists.debian.org, and you don't want to enable that for
each and every message...

i am willing to make the mistakes
if someone else is willing to learn from them.