spam and debian-curiosa

I think I've had it with debian-curiosa. I get more spam from this list then
everywhere else by and order of magnitude. I'm off. It's been fun, but the
sprukers are cluttering my eyes.

I really, really, really suggest someone change the list to only accept
mail from members, otherwise debian-curiosa will become the junk pile of
the debian lists.

--
 "may" rather than "can" to express permission appears to have been a matter
 of polite fashion, rather than accurate usage.

Mr Grumpy - More than you needed to know.
 http://www.cyber4.org/grumpy