Re: [Fwd: Re: Common Policy Proposal]

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 04:32:19AM -0400, Anthony DeRobertis said:

> From: Chad Walstrom <chewie@skuld.homelinux.org>
>
> draft.  In any case, make sure you keep them busy on the off time by
> helping hide those Easter Eggs in the mine-field.  It's a diversion
> tactic.  Your foes won't be able to resist the temptation of a good
> egg hunt.

Mines are passe'.  All the really cool countries have sufficient aerial
surveillance that we can see enemies coming, instead of needing to
narrow their approach choices with mines.  Get into the 21rst Century,
man!

--
Shawn McMahon     | Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill,
EIV Consulting    | that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any