Setting up Tanglu DAK

Hello!
I am currently seting up the Debian Archive Kit for Tanglu, a new
Debian derivative. I also plan to get further involved with DAK later,
because I want to implement parts of DEP-11 in it. (I already
discussed this with some ftpmasters, but haven't had the time yet to
implement it)
During my work on DAK for Tanglu, I made a few changes on it. I submit
all patches to this list, to keep the delta between the two versions
of DAK as low as possible. And maybe some of the changes are useful
for Debian too.
Kind regards,
    Matthias Klumpp