Re: Canonicalising suites

Mark Hymers writes ("Re: Canonicalising suites"):
> As I mentioned before,
> https://api.ftp-master.debian.org/suites
> will give a list of suites.
>
> I've also added:
> https://api.ftp-master.debian.org/suite/unstable
> https://api.ftp-master.debian.org/suite/sid

Can I request another service here ?

I'd like a list of `all source package names', without having to
specify a suite.

This is because (as per an IRC conversation) the dgit repos server
will initially create repos in a way that leaves them
non-world-readable, so as to avoid problems with unredistrinutable
packages in NEW becoming accessible via dgit-repos.

And then of course later these repos should be made world-readable,
when the packages come out of NEW.

If this is difficult or awkward then I can make a list of the packages
which I think might still be in NEW and query them individually in sid
and experimental but I'd rather not hardcode the Debian suites.

Thanks,
Ian.