Re: Feature request (is that feasable or who do you do it?)

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 05:16:56PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > I was trying to extract infos from the BTS system automatically and
> > found it difficult to access specific infos. The web pages are not
> > realy maschine friendly.
>
> Please see the thread started by Mark Howard on this mailing list a
> while back. There's a patch there that we need to review.

Did. Pretty much the same idea and solution.
Whats the chance in getting that merged in (and installed on
bugs.debian.org) soon if its merged into the current files?

I have pkgreport.cgi mostly done (see below):

I'm not sure how to convert the remaining header. Should I just
declare the first block of "Field: value" as header and software has
to skip the first block if its not intrestedin the general info?

I print out the same information as the non-rfc822 version atm, but
the previous patch also printed out the time the bug was last
modfied. Should I add this to both the rfc822 and non-rfc822 versions
while I'm at it?

What other fields does bugwatcher need?

MfG
        Goswin

Here how it locks at the moment:

http://alpha/Bugs/Bugs/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?which=pkg&data=test&rfc822=yes
==>
; TITLE: Something bug report logs: package test
; HEADING: Something bug report logs: package test

; Normal bugs: outstanding

Bug: #338
Title: test19
Package: test
Reported by: Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Age: 0

Bug: #339
Title: test19
Package: test
Reported by: Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Age: 0

Bug: #340
Title: test19
Package: test
Reported by: Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
Age: 0

; Local DebBugs Owner <root@alpha>
; Last modified: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:13:26 UTC

; Debian bug tracking system: http://alpha/Bugs/
; Copyright (C) 1999 Darren O. Benham,
;               1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd,
;               1994-97 Ian Jackson.