Re: Debbugs (newbies) sprint

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 10:25:53AM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
> I would be interested, but there's a couple of buts that are strongly
> discouraging me to continue being interested:
>
> * I'm involved with GSoC now, that takes up a considerable amount of my
>   already little free time. So trying to do yet another completely
>   different thing might not be the best idea at the moment.
> * The US is waaay too far for me (in multiple ways, including travel
>   time, and expenses).
>
> So, I'm still interested, but don't have the resources to do more than
> be interested. :|

Just in case it was not clear: one of the main points of the sprint
program is to sponsor travel expenses of sprint attendees. Given the
above, it's clearly not going to be enough to change your mind, but it
seemed appropriate to stress this point.

All the best (and thanks for all your ongoing Debian work!)