Re: Installers, fstab and swap.

Like I said previously, I haven't seen this problem and up until late last year I had about 7 different OSs using the 1 SWAP without any difficulty. I didn't have to manually activate it or do any fancy script work to change anything, it just worked. So my assumption  is the bug has crept in only recently say with Squeeze d-i beta to final release. I can't explain why LMDE would have it because from what I have been told, by the developer himself, LMDE doesn't use d-i.

Cheers.
Michael.