Re: Debian derivatives & DebConf13

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Paul Wise wrote:

> Who is involved in a Debian derivative and going to DebConf13?

Registration is now open:

http://debconf13.debconf.org/register.xhtml

> What sort of derivatives related events do we want to have at DebConf13?

Since I count at least 4 representatives of derivatives who will be at
DC13 I'll register a derivatives panel. I guess there will be Ubuntu
folks there too that we can grab and put on stage.

I'll also register the usual derivatives BoF.

If anyone has any other derivatives related events, please register them.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise