Re: Parsix GNU/Linux 5.0r0 is available now

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 12:52 AM, Alan Baghumian wrote:

> We are proud to announce that the final version of Parsix GNU/Linux 5.0
> code name Lombardo is available for immediate download.
>
> This version ships with GNOME 3.8.3 desktop environment and Linux 3.8.13
> kernel built on top of rock solid Debian Wheezy (7.0) platform.

Could you please update the information on the derivatives census wiki
page? The apt sources.list needs updating since you removed gloria
from the repository. Since you are now based on wheezy, that part
needs updating too.

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Parsix

--
bye,