Parsix GNU/Linux 8.0r0 is available now

Hello Everybody,

We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Parsix GNU/Linux
8.0 code name Mumble.

This version is our first release using Debian Jessie as the base
platform.

Parsix GNU/Linux 8.0 ships with GNOME 3.16 Desktop environment, Linux
4.1 based kernel and an improved installer system officially supporting
UEFI based systems.

All base packages have been synchronized with Debian Jessie
repositories as of September 12, 2015 and we are shipping GNOME Shell
3.16.3 and Linux 4.1.6.

For more information and details please visit the release notes page
[1]. To download the ISO images, go to the home page [2].

Happy Release!
Alan

[1] http://www.parsix.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes80r0
[2] http://www.parsix.org