Re: Debian derivatives census: Knoppix: status of moving repository from alioth?

On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 12:22 +0200, Klaus Knopper wrote:

> I'm trying to build a http(s) apt repository on Debian's new "salsa"
> server (https://salsa.debian.org/knopper-guest/knoppix), though it's
> probably not officially supported as such, or rather meant for Sources
> management via gitlab.

Salsa definitely isn't intended for this. I think the ideal way to do
it would be to put the repository in the same place as the ISO images,
so that all of the mirrors get a copy of the repository too.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise