Debian derivatives census: looking for collaborators

Hi all,

I'm looking[1] for collaborators on the Debian derivatives census[2]
which aims to integrate derivatives with the Debian community and
infrastructure. I'm looking for folks who are not very involved in
Debian and would like to increase their involvement. The census
involves a mixture of information, social and technical work. I believe
the census is valuable to Debian and to derivatives and that it helps
build mutually beneficial connections between Debian and the wider
community of Free Software distributions.

1. https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/e5e75cd7a4ecfd9129b31af2daed9054606b0860.camel@debian.org
2. https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

--
bye,