Product Purchase Inquiry and Ordering Details

Title: Crypto Nation

Hello,

I am  Abdullah, a representative of Ahmad Imports Trading LLC, a Dubai based company specializing in the import, export, and wholesale distribution of a diverse array of products throughout the United Arab Emirates.

We are interested in learning more about your product catalog and your preferred payment terms. This information is crucial for us to evaluate the potential a successful collaboration.

Please feel free to respond to this email at amdimportstrading.ae@outlook.com with the necessary details or any queries you may have. Thank you for your prompt attention, and we eagerly await your positive response.

Best regards,
Abdullah Mohammed
Sales Manager
AHMAD IMPORTS TRADING LLC
TEL:  971-4-282-6490
PO Box: 36189
Jarwani building, flat NO.127, Sikkat AL-Khail road, Deira Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Email: amdimportstrading.ae@outlook.com