Re: splashy in default desktop environment(was: The project is dead?)

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 05:36:57AM -0400, Luis wrote:
> Splashy works flawlessly. The only problems we have are with
> initramfs.

So looking at the README, this means the user should patch init scripts
in case of initramfs?  Is this still the case?

I see bug #350085 in relation to this, but no patch there, and no bug
for console-common (the other package on my box which runs unicode_*)

Michael