Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Hello,

I see that more than one person was interested in building a proposed
issue collaboratively. Not only the ideas but joining technologies
such as version control[1] and scripts, with the design.

Unfortunately I don't know enough English to feed the proposal and
participate in discussions.

I have used Google translator, which is a shame.

But I'm interested in participating, just have not had enough time to
start sketching ideas.

[1] https://gitorious.org/themes-debianart/ice-swirl