Re: Volunteer to do automatic testing upgrades from Squeeze to Wheezy?

On Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012, Holger Levsen wrote:
> check the jenkins.d.n site, clone the git repo, read README, INSTALL & TODO
> & then let's discuss the next steps on #debian-qa on irc or on the
> debian-qa@ or debian-desktop@ lists.

& do ask questions please! One of my goals is to have good documentation how
to reproduce failures, to debug+fix problems found on jenkins.debian.net!
Feedback how to better achive that is very much welcome! And I do need
feedback on this, as to me its totally obvious...