Re: ITP: debwrap

paul wrote:

> If you want
> to avoid being caught up in threads such as this one, then don't mention flaws
> in existing packages without specifying what it is that you mean (i.e. say
> 'debconf does not save choices that an administer makes so he can use those to
> install identically configured machines later'

Thank you, paul. You are right and I agreed with you.
And thank you again for make me decline from this topic
because It's totally out of geared for me from what I was
originally intended to say even almost unable to explain
it by myself already...

Joey, sorry for my short tangue in English, impoliteness
and my absolute noviceness in this list.

I will be quiet for a while and try to find out any other
way to contribute in more fruiteful manner as far as I can.

regards,
--
Shigekazu Noka <noka@omoikane.co.jp>
Omoikane <http://www.omoikane.co.jp/>