Re: Random Gnome-Crashes?

Le Mon, Jan 17, 2000 at 11:44:13PM +0100, Nils Jeppe écrivait:
> I'm experiencing random Gnome crashes recently (using state of the art
> unstable packages). Anybody else have these problems? For example,

I'm also using the latest unstable and I hadn't any problem.

Maybe do you have some hardware failure ?

> Should I file a bug, or inquire with the Gnome people?

Before submitting a bug, you must be able to reproduce it precisely,
and you must be able to give all information that may be needed (strace
and so on), otherwise it will only be yet another (unresolvable) bug sitting
in the BTS.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://tux.u-strasbg.fr/~raphael/