Re: ssh2 -- broken x11 forwarding

    Well, ssh2 broke. There are several bug reports on file -- this one even
    tells how to fix the problem:

[...]

Yes, I'm sorry, this is entirely my fault.  The problem is that, in order to
prevent excesses linkage against xlib6g, I removed the X support from ssh2.

After recieving the first bug report, I had built a new ssh2 package, which
split into ssh2-client, ssh2-server, and ssh-askpass2 (it also used debconf).
However, this package was accidently deleted :( and I did not yet get around
to creating a new one.  For now, I will simply relink ssh2 against X, and the
new packages will have to wait for woody.

Sorry for any inconvienience this caused anyone.

[Please cc me on replies since I'm not following -devel right now]

Diolch, Edward.