Potato install -- gnome

So far I've downloaded all of the base, and driver
floppies and installed Potato.  I then got apt-get to
work behind my corporate firewall and have been
installing some more packages.  I just got X11 and
Samba working (just as good as they were on Slink).  I
also have magic filter working (I used aladin-gs this
time).  So now my box is doing fine as a printer
server next to my windows machine (as the slink box
was doing).  Next step is to try Gnome.  I didn't try
Gnome on slink because (I was told) it was very out of
date.

What packages do I need to install to get a basic
gnome setup?  Right now I have the fvwm-95 wm, I know
I want to get enlightenment and most of the utility
stuff.  I guess I'd like to at least have a desktop
setup that provides something like what you get by
default with redhat out of the box.  Is there a basic
pre-configured setup for debian like that?

Oh, and I will keep looking for bugs, I figure since
potato is in the final lap toward release it can use
all the eyes on it that can be found.

=====
Amateur Radio, when all else fails!

http://www.qsl.net/wa2mze