`gato' packaged - Sponsor?

 I made a quick package of `gato', a GTK interface to the `at'
 command.  (I use `at' to run an `xmms' command, as a musical alarm
 clock, found `gato', and decided to try it.)  I would like it if
 someone would look it over and either adopt it or sponsor it.  It's
 small and simple.

deb http://bittersweet.inetarena.com/debian unofficial main
deb-src http://bittersweet.inetarena.com/debian unofficial main

 I'm not in the Debian keyring anymore.  I lost my old pgp key, and
 cannot issue a revocation certificate for it.  I've generated a gpg
 key though...  I will wait until after the release and then see about
 getting back into the keyring iff I decide I've got time for a few
 packages again.