Re: KDE not in Debian?

Does the license issue still remain?  I heard from our LUG's KDE "expert"
that KDE crippled itself to be rid of the Sperry Patent on LZW
compression: from what I've gathered, this also applies to Quicktime.  No
Quicktime, no license issue, right?  Of course, from direct experience, I
wouldn't know KDE from FVWM--GUIs are for wussies :)