Re: wordnet: Refuses to start - really clueless

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> The problems seems to be that wnd tries to exec true, which doesn't
> do a lot except exit immediately with a 0 exitcode.. perhaps wordnet
> is misconfigured somewhere?
I could solve my problems with Emacs and WordNet which where
caused by a misconfigured X.  After restarting xdm it refused to start
and I had to fiddle around with my /etc/X11/XF86config.

Anyway I wonder if we should make sure that such problems could
not apear after a potato upgrade.  Unfortunately I have no idea
how to do this.

Thanks for all who helped me

      Andreas.