partnership... news from linux expo PARIS

for the first half day of linux expo a lot of people visit us, we a demo
Real-time linux a demo, we are waitting for people who comes with Debian GNU/hurd.
Demo is on big screen (thanks kristoffer ;-).

we give for free Slink 2.1r4 big success !!!

a lot of compagny ask to them partnership with Debian, i said to them to go web
site and i transmit message.... that's done...

why can i answer to them ? ;-)

bst regards.
frederic.

we snapshot with a webcam i can send some screenshot for debian web site,  ask
to me.