Re: broken deps on libglide2-v3

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 07:12:53PM +0100, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:
> > I'm under the impression that the /dev/3dfx module will be obsoleted
> > upon the release of XFree4.0, which will include 3dfx DRI support. So
> > any efforts to try to greater accomodate the /dev/3dfx module could
> > easily be considered a waste of time and energy.

> Uh... Aren't you overlooking VooDoo<3 here?

I don't understand it..  All I know is that I am told that the DRI version
of Glide3 for the Banshee and Voodoo3 cards supposedly screws up your
ability to use Glide2..

Since I haven't got XFree4 here to play with, I don't yet know.  It would
kinda suck if Glide2 no longer even works.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org>                 Debian Linux developer
http://tank.debian.net   GnuPG key  pub 1024D/DCF9DAB3  sub 2048g/3F9C2A43

I'd been hearing all sorts of gloom and doom predictions for Y2K, so I
 thought I'd heed some of the advice that the experts have been giving:
 Fill up the car's gas tank, stock up on canned goods, fill up the bathtub
 with water, and so on.

I guess I wasn't fully awake when I completed my preparations late last
night.  This morning I found the kitchen shelves soaked in gasoline, water
in the car's gas tank, and my bathtub filled with baked beans.
        -- Dan Pearl in a message to rec.humor.funny