Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

Thierry Laronde <thierry.laronde@polynum.com> writes:

> That's very curious. In your mail, you have answered to all the paragraphs,
> execpt one that you have... hided (the one about the /etc/shutdown.allow).

I don't see the point.  I'm not familiar with that issue and thus I
cannot really address it.  I'm not hiding anything, I just prefer not
to speak about things that I do not have sufficient knowledge to
address intelligently.

> So now, I'm looking at my debian, and I wonder. What else do they hide ?

Again, this FUD is silly.  You know as well as I that Debian has the
most public process of any distribution.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 539,300th digit of pi is 2.