Re: Away for a while

dark@xs4all.nl (Richard Braakman) writes:
> Perhaps.  That sort of thing is very hard for me to detect.  It
> means that the maintainer is not taking care of the package, though,
> which usually tells me enough.

Of course it could just as well mean that the maintainer forgot to
type (closes: bug#blah) in a changelog, and since the bug system has
been so damn slow to update lately, didn't remember to recheck the
list of outstanding bugs 48 hours later when he or theoretically she
could have discerned that it still open.

Is there no grace given for human fallability in this project any
more?

Mike.