Re: [POSSIBLE GRAVE SECURITY HOLD]

I just want to make sure: this will not install a new MBR without
first prompting, right?  (I don't have a machine to test the disks
on).  If it does, it is bad because it can mess up other OSs.  You
need to ask the user before you install anything on MBR.

-- John

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@complete.org |
The 68,924,003rd prime number is 1,377,653,203.