Accessing Debian cvs repositories using cvsweb

There have been complaints recently about accessing the Debian CVS
repositories using cvsweb. They have been available, but it appears
that cvsweb has changed the way repositories are accessed.

I have added some rewrite/redirect rules so people can access the
different repositories more easily. Here are the different methods
of accessing repository CVSDIR:

http://cvs.debian.org/CVSDIR
   simplest method
http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb
   main page. Defaults to showing debian-boot. You can go to this
  page and choose a repository from the menu.
http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/?cvsroot=CVSDIR
   actual url for showing CVSDIR
http://www.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/CVSDIR
   old method many used for accessing the repository
http://cvs.debian.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/CVSDIR
   should work, but doesn't. I don't know why
   just use one of the methods above

--
James (Jay) Treacy
treacy@debian.org